Researchers have shown that women and men receiving acupuncture with Chinese herbs are more likely to develop healthy eggs and sperm.
How does acupuncture & herbs improve pregnancy success rates?
- Enhances egg quality by improving ovaries' function
- Enhances follicle production by regulating hormone levels
- Boosts blood flow to the uterus and thickens uterine lining
- Provides a relaxing and stress-reducing effect on the patient
- Prevents contractions of the uterus
- Reduces the side effects of Western IVF drugs
- Immune system booster and regulator
- Produces better quality and quantity embryos through improved semen
- Reduces the risk of miscarriage
In Vitro Fertilization and Intrauterine Insemination (IVF/ IUI)
In the form of Assisted Reproductive Technology, otherwise known as ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology), there is no point in trying to conceive without balancing your body and your hormones.
To prepare your body and increase your chances of success, we improve blood flow to your ovaries and balance your hormones.
It is recommended that acupuncture be used before, during, and after IVF to achieve the best results.
Preparing both partners for IVF can improve the function of their ovaries, strengthen their immune system, reduce stress, and improve their sperm quality and quantity.
A good pregnancy and healthy delivery can be achieved if you prepare your body for at least three to six months prior to conception.
Eggs are recruited about 120 days before they are released, and sperm renew about 90 days after they are released.
For you and your partner, this is an opportunity to improve egg and sperm quality by nourishing your bodies.
Supplements we recommend:
- Prenatal – to assist your uterus to be in optimal condition for implantation by nourishing your eggs
- DHA – contains omega 3 to improve egg quality, promote ideal levels of reproductive hormones, and enhance cervical mucus quality in order to facilitate the transfer of sperm to the egg.
- COQ10 – helps with anti inflammatory and oxidative stress
- Bone Broth – contains collagen for protein matrix
- Bee Pollen – contains high levels of B vitamins to assist in the formation of estrogen and the health of the uterine lining.
- Spirulina – an excellent source of antioxidants, a complete source of protein, and contains numerous nutrients beneficial for fertility and pregnancy.