We have an amazing guest today, Dr. Lindsey Paczkowski, PT, DPT joining us today to discuss Pelvic Floor Health throughout a Woman's Life.
Lindsey’s work passion includes building movement confidence for new moms and women seeking to live life strong through physical therapy, exercise, and healthy cooking.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The anatomy of the pelvic floor
- What pelvic floor does
- Postpartum pelvic recovery
- Post-menopause pelvic health
- Exercises like Kegel to strengthen the pelvic floor
- Getting back to intimacy, exercise, and movement
- Benefits of working with a PT specializing in Pelvic Floor
- And many, many more.
When she’s not working with clients she’s developing her strength through weightlifting and running outside, healthy cooking, taking beach walks with her husband, Dave, and sipping a coffee with friends.
She is the co-owner of the business Inside Out Strength and Performance with her husband Dave: iostrengthperformance.com/