It's not just about what you eat. It's also about:
– HOW you eat
– WHEN you eat
– WHAT else you drink with your meals (not COLD water!)
It’s all about eating during our busy lives and how that affects us: physical, mental, and spiritual health. During this work at home times, some of us have been eating our meals at our desk, or over the stove while cooking.
In this episode, I talk about:
– How Chinese Medicine views food in its physical aspects and energetic aspects.
– If you want to absorb the energetic aspects of your food, which body position is the most optimum
– How eating while standing prevents digestion
– Why we need to chew and how long
– Why 20 minutes set aside for lunch and dinners are important
– and more ways to prevent bloating and gas!
Check it out. Let's not have bloating and gas anymore after any meals.