How using breathwork can end R.A.C.I.S.M, and breaking down the ‘ISM’ in us. Today, I have my friend, Shophar whom I’ve known for many years, as a guest, to talk about his work on using Qi Gong, Nei Gong, and Breathwork to end R.A.C.I.S.M.
He will be sharing his approach through the lens of Chinese Medicine and Zang Fu diagnosis to transform the ‘ISM” in us.
I met Shophar in one of my Chinese Medicine Herbal Classes many years ago, and we have stayed in touch ever since.
Shophar and his team integrate physiology, energy healing, and Chinese Medicine wisdom in their workshops, online training, and one on one consultation.
- The acronym R.A.C.I.S.M., and what each of the letters represented in the ‘ISM’.
- How #BLM is represented in the Zang Fu Chinese Medicine Diagnosis
- We delved in Hue-beings, instead of Hu-Man as we embrace all hues of colors in people, regardless of gender.
- How BREATHWORK like Qi Gong & Nei Gong can be used for deep introspection and a tool to EVOLVE.
- How each acronym of T.I.M.E: Time, Intimacy, Money and Energy is broken down for us as small steps to make change
- and many, many more