Used for thousands of years in China, acupressure is based on the same principles as acupuncture to promote relaxation and wellness and to treat disease. Traditional Chinese medical theory describes meridians, invisible channels in your body that carry energy called qi (ch'i). They begin at your fingertips and connect to your brain and then an organ or networks of organs to create a communication system. When one of these meridians is blocked or out of balance, you get sick. Acupressure uses specific points along these meridians to help restore balance.
- Increasing Immunity: Moxibustion, Studies and Demo
- Prenatal Multivitamin for fertility, to prepare for IVF procedure & for over 35 years old.
- Stepping into your greater potential, with Johnny Blackburn, author of Eternal Rising
- Sovereign and Standing tall to serve others, with Johnny Blackburn, author of Eternal Rising
- Episode 33: New Skin in 28 Days