In this episode, I’m highlighting insights on what, when and how to do facial gua sha. Gua sha is a natural, alternative Traditional Chinese Therapy that involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation. In gua sha, a technician scrapes your skin with short or long strokes to stimulate microcirculation of the soft tissue, which increases blood flow. There are many tools you can try but I have a few favorites and this is something you can do for yourself at home or with some help.
- Increasing Immunity: Moxibustion, Studies and Demo
- Prenatal Multivitamin for fertility, to prepare for IVF procedure & for over 35 years old.
- Stepping into your greater potential, with Johnny Blackburn, author of Eternal Rising
- Sovereign and Standing tall to serve others, with Johnny Blackburn, author of Eternal Rising
- Episode 33: New Skin in 28 Days